Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fun With Friends

Guess where we went recently with some friends?  Right.  Nags Head Woods.  I swear we do other fun stuff, but apparently I only take my camera with me when we got to Nags Head Woods.  Oh, well.  At least I take it somewhere.

This time we walked 2 trails with 4 kids.  They did pretty good for most of the way but nearly gave out completely when we weren't quite back at the car yet!  These kids were crazy.  Totally silly.  Lots of fun!  I'll let the pictures do the talking.  Just check out how many times I tried to get a picture of all of them looking at me at the same time.  Never happened.

Everyone is saying, "Cheeeeese!" but looking in in all sorts of directions.

Close!  But still looking all over the place!

Maybe the best attempt, but I'm not sure what Kingston is looking at.

And then in another location, Kingston is completely turned around.

And now Riley is turned around and Austin is about to bolt!

Oh, whatever!

Just forget it!
Oh, Austin.  This was good except you are tired of sitting still!

Good times with good friends.  These are my running partners' kids.  Austin belongs to Mallory, and Riley and Sophie belong to Michelle.  The plan is to play in our backyard this Saturday so that the kids can run around and the moms can pick which race we are going to train for next!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
What a beautiful bunch of children! They keep ya'll in shape for that running!
Enjoy Saturday!
Gail

Rendy said...

Lots of memories are being made by both generations. Aren't we lucky to have such special friends?